What happens at a medical examination?
There are 3 parts to the medical examination:
1.Medical history and physical examination.
2.Urine and blood tests.
3.Chest x-ray, if required.
The physician will complete the physical examination. He or she will check your height, weight, mental state, hearing and vision, listen to your heart, lungs, feel your abdomen and check your reflexes, power and the rest of your nervous system..
Benefits and features
New Zealand skilled migrant has the right to stay in the country permanently some of the features have been listed
✓You are free to live, work and study in New Zealand
✓After 2 years of stay, the applicant can convert their PR into citizenship
✓Get all All major benefits of what the New Zealand citizen hold.
✓Get an access to health care and Education system
✓ You can include your spouse and dependent children at the age 24 and under in the residence applications.
✓You can vote as a New Zealanders after staying 12 months in the country permanently.
✓You can buy or sell properties under SMC visa even which the famous H1B visa doesn't offer
As per the visa requirements the processing time may vary for a standard process the progression, it takes 6-8 months for permanent resident visa.
Permanent resident visa -6-8 months
Work visa-depends on the previous employer and it takes around 6 months
Travel visa-around 30 days
How to get New-Zealand immigration visa
You might have got a clear idea about the New-Zealand immigration, visa process, Eligibility requirements, and language ability. Though it's a computer-based system it's a hassle-free you need an immigration expert to assist you to improve your points and update information about the various daunting visa procedures for Immigration to New-Zealand .We at green tree make your PR visa dream come true by assisting all the immigration needs.
How does process flow
- Profile Eligibility check and Approval by Green Tree Immigration A Grade Review Team
- Sign up with Green Tree immigration and an Expertise Process Executive officer will be appointed personally for applicant's profile
- Submit the basic documents as requested by the case officers
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) applying for this document will evaluate the standard of education and applicants' educational credentials and equalize with the New Zealand standards
- EXPRESSION OF INTREST (EOI) this an application submitted to the New Zealand government includes all the mandatory documents (IELTS or PTE, IQA Assessment)
- Submission of Medical certificate and Police clearance certificate and other supporting Documents will be sent to the embassy for clearance
How we help to get New-Zealand Skilled visa?
You might have got a clear idea about the skilled migration category (SMC) visa process, Eligibility requirements, and language ability. Though it's a computer-based system it's a hassle-free you need an immigration expert to assist you to improve your profile score and update information about the various daunting visa procedures to Immigrate to New Zealand we at green tree make your visa dream come true by assisting all the immigration needs.