Subclass 491 regional Visa
The Subclass 491 Regional (Provisional) Skilled Work Visa is a pathway to immigrate to Australia and Subclass 491 is one of Australia’s most popular skilled migration programs. It is based on points to qualify for the work visa that allows foreign professionals and their families to live, work and study in regional areas of Australia for up to 5 years.
Subclass 491 is a temporary visa designed to help employers in the Australian region hire and retain immigrants with the right skills in occupations that are in high demand based on the needs of the Australian labor market. As a Subclass 491 visa holder: You can live, work and study with your family members in any part of Australia for up to 5 years.
Things Subclass 491 visa holders can do In Australia
- You Sponsor your parents, grandparents, siblings (brother or sister), aunt and uncle are other relatives
- Eligible for Australia PR You may qualify to apply for the Australia PR visa after living 3 years with the Permanent Resident (Regional Specialized ) Visa (Subclass 191) which is expected to begin after November 16, 2022.
- You can travel to and from Australia several times before the visa is valid
- You can obtain a nomination from a state or territory government or sponsorship from a relative living in the designated regional area.
- Enjoy Public and social benefits
- Earn in AUD$
- Free Education for Children
Eligibility Requirements for Australia SubClass visa
To qualify in Australia subclass visa
- You must eligible to score a minimum of 65 points
- Need to obtain suitable skills in order to apply
- Age must be under 45 for requirements
- Must meet language requirements at the time of invitation
- You must meet the healthcare requirement
- You need to submit commitment towards living, studying and working in a particular province
- Requirements are specific and differ from DHA requirements in terms of work experience, English proficiency, and subject matter expertise.
- For nomination by the state or territory government, each state and territory government in Australia has a list of occupations in areas in which they have a shortage of qualified workers. Therefore, it is important that you confirm the state/territory criteria before submitting your application.
- In contrast, applicants in the family-funded pathway may nominate professions under the MLTSSL and the sponsor must be an Australian resident living in a specific region of the Territory.
- It is popular with applicants interested in migrating to any regional area of Australia who has a nomination from the state or territory government or sponsorship from a relative living in the Australian region as a PR holder or citizen.
If you are living in Australia as a Subclass 491 visa holder for up to 3 years, you can apply for your PR visa for Australia through the Subclass 491 visa for skilled work regional (provisional). If you are Immigrating aspirant to Australia you can contact our immigration consultants to get hassle-free immigration assistance.