Application steps: (Ontario Entrepreneur Stream)
a) Make sure you satisfy all criteria and requirements of the OES.
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: Financial Requirements
- Net Worth
- Investment and Ownership
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: Non-Financial Requirements.
b) Complete and submit an online Expression of Interest (EOI)
c) Invitation to apply
d) Submit the application
e) Application assessment
f) Sign Performance Agreement
g) Before you arrive- temporary work permit
h) After you arrive- 20 months for business establishment
i) Nomination for permanent residence
j) Application for permanent residence + three years of track
- Spouse or Common Law Partner
- Dependent children who are:-
- Younger than 22 and do not have a spouse or common law partner
- Older than 22 and dependent on their parents due to physical or mental illness
- Dependent children of dependent children
The OINP issues Invitations to Apply (ITA) through its Expression of Interest system and Notifications of Interest (NOI) to candidates in the Express Entry pool allowing them to apply for nomination under any of the targeted streams. The details and method used to issue once the draws are completed.