Canada is the best immigration spot to study for any students who wish to study abroad. It has heavenly state-funded colleges and best universities like the University of Alberta, The University of British Columbia, the University of Toronto, Humber College, Centennial College. For Instance Canada spends around USD 68.1 billion which is almost around 10.7 percent of their budget. Besides, Canada controls the learning through worldwide guidelines of education with affordable educational expenses and convenience costs.
Likewise a multicultural society gives freedom to scientists, the board experts, researchers and scholars. For this reason, many students are immigrating to Canada to study. This blog will help you to achieve your Canadian student immigration dream.
Canada Student Visa :
Canada Study Visa is for global students who wish to study in Canada for Graduation, Post-graduation, Doctorate, and other study programs. The Visa progressing can apply both online and offline. The offline paper work process will take much more time than the online process.
List of Required Documents for Canadian Student Visa online application:
- Letter of acceptance from your Designated Learning Institute (DLI).
- Financial proof for the complete program duration i.e, Tuition fee + Living Expenses.
- A report of the Immigration Medical Examination (IME) from CIC-approved doctors along with Chest X-Ray and Blood tests
- Required academic certificates and transcripts, along with work experience certificates (if applicable).
- English language proficiency test (IELTS) scores.
- Two passport-size photographs. The digital copy should not exceed 4 MB.
- Statement of Purpose.
- A valid passport.
- Fee receipt, if applicable on arrival in Canada
You can apply for a Canadian understudy visa by means of on the web or disconnected application, however note that disconnected application consumes a large chunk of the day to measure. You can track down the significant structures on the CIC site and data in regards to the records, which can differ according to your area.
Prior to applying for the study license, you should obtain an acknowledgment letter from the college or education institution applying. You can contact the organization’s regulatory advisory group or search for the structure on the web.
The following stage includes you getting the Canada understudy visa application bundle. You can get it from the CIC site or migration specialist. In the event that you intend to apply on the web, the CIC site expects you to address a couple of inquiries to survey your application qualification.
Visa Regulation and processing time:
In the wake of surveying your qualification, CIC renders an individual agenda code to qualified candidates. The code is legitimate for 60 days and is essential for finishing the application.
The following stage is to make a MyCIC profile for acquiring the individual report agenda. From that point forward, you can transfer a computerized duplicate of your archives. The remainder of the means include assignments like paying the expenses. It is likewise useful to take note that a few applicants might be needed to show up for a meeting.
Language requirements for Study Visa
Canadian universities required you to submit language proficiency proof English is not mandatory unless your are familiar in french language.These are the language eligibility test accepted by the Canadian Immigration council
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced
The minimum language eligibility test for IELTS is 6.
Also read :Study In Canada Without IELTS Test
Passage through Student Direct Stream
Student Direct Stream is launched by Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada for students from India, China,Philippines, Vietnam and other Countries. Through Student Direct Stream to smooth out the immigration process in a quicker way. Before progressing to SDS Stream you should know the processing time,requirements and Cost requirements.For example, candidates need a base score of 6 for IELTS, or 7 in Niveaux de Compétence Linguistique Canadiens.
- Understudy visa handling time
- Check with the language eligibility test.(Minimum Language Eligibility 6)
- Visa Processing time is around 150 days.
Evaluating Eligibility Criteria
Here is the way you can check in case you are qualified to apply for the visa:
- Get the acknowledgment letter from the college or school you studied.
- Check with the fund requirements as per the province requirements
- Show the proof of funds that you have enough funds to travel and accommodation
- Any sort of Criminal records should be sought out and should have no criminal records while applying for the visa.
- Should pass the medical Checkups.
Bio-metric and Visa interview:Indian applicants should submit bio metric and additional 85 CAD.In which the interviewer called at the local processing center for which they have to pay fees as well.
This blog helps you to utilize the tips and work on your Canada Study Visa application. If you are confused about choosing the right path check with the Immigration Consultant. Check with our best immigration consultants in India will help you to obtain a study Visa. Contact our experts today.