Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program
Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is administered by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC). This program is for the people who are selected based on their work experience and skills to qualify in the program. IRCC follows a points-based system to qualify for the FSWP program. The points-based system is calculated based on age, education, language, and work experience the FSWP points are calculated. Those who obtain maximum points in the draw are invited to apply for the FSWP program. Let’s check the eligibility criteria for the FSWP program.
Eligibility criteria Federal skilled Worker Program
To be qualified in the FSWP you should meet the following requirements
You should have at least one year of experience gained in the past ten years in an occupation listed under National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill level A, B, or O. It must be consistent, paid work either all day or equivalent measure of part-time.
Language eligibility requirements
English or French must be known as the minimum language eligibility requirements. You should obtain a minimum of CLB level of 7 to qualify in the federal skilled worker program.
A valid diploma or degree is needed for the FSWP program. For who obtained a degree outside Canada need to obtain Education Credential Assessment (ECA). The need of the ECA is to know that your foreign education is equivalent to Canadian standards.
Selection factors for Federal Skilled Worker Program
The IRCC evaluates applicants and awards them with a score out of 100. You must at least obtain 67 points for FSWP. Based on the 6 selection factors listed below
- Education (Up to 25 points)
- Language Skills (Up to 28 points)
- Work Experience (Up to 15 points)
- Age (Up to 12 points)
- Arranged Employment (Up to 10 points)
- Adaptability (Up to 10 points)
Settlement Funds :
Applicants must have enough access to sufficient maintenance funds for themselves and their family members and must be able to prove this with bank statements or other documents.
|Number of family members||Funds Required in CAD $||Funds required in INR 1 CAD = 60 INR (Approximately)|
|3560 for every additional family member||2,13,600INR|
FSWP Guide for Canada Immigration steps:
- Step 1: Check your Canada Skilled Immigration eligibility. You can check with an official tool or you can with our Canada Immigration points calculator.
- Step 2: Next step is to create an Express Entry profile. Based on your profile such as Education, Age, Experience, language skills, work experience, Canadian work, and study experience your points are calculated.
- Step3: Check the draws conducted by the RCIC. Based on your points obtained the Invitation to Apply is issued. Candidates who obtained the highest points are Invited.
- Step 4: Once you get an ITA, you must submit the following documents:
- Police Clearance Certificate,
- Medical Examination Report,
- Proof of Funds as proof that you can financially support yourself and your family members in Canada.
- Step 5:Finally, after the documentation process is completed You can land in your dreamland.
Want to know more about the FSWP program. Green Tree immigration is the perfect immigration partner for all your immigration needs. Our team of immigration consultants will help you to immigrate to Canada. Check your eligibility with our Immigration Consultants and make your immigration dream come true.