Express Entry delivers a variety of programs for skilled eligible candidates. It is broadly classified into three types Canadian Skilled worker, and Canadian Experience Class, Canadian skilled trade program. Canada experience class offers Permanent Resident for people who had worked in Canada willing to obtain a PR visa.
A temporary worker who had gained Canadian experience and an individual who has already gained Canada Experience can apply for this visa. Canadian Experience Class applications were managed to come on the basis on first come first serve basis. Here we go to check the overview of the experience classes and about the check eligibility process in Canada.
Canadian Experience class Eligibility Criteria:
Canadian Experience class applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria:
The candidate must have at least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada within the last three years. The experience must have been while on a work permit classified as skill type 0, A, B under the NOC.
- Plan on living outside the province of Quebec
- Meet the required language level for your job for each level such as speaking, reading, listening, and writing should have at least CLB 7.
- Should have at least 1 year of work experience in Canada or equivalent experience. And the advantage of this is you can gain more CRS scores when applying for PR.
Read about: How to find NOC Code for Canada?
- First, need to get the work permit of Canada
- Get a year of experience in Canada
- Know the other eligibility requirement such as NOC, Language eligibility and get to know how to improve your CRS score
- Then you need to prepare for your Express Entry profile.
- Receive an ITA-From this point, you will have 60 days to submit a complete application. It is been provided by the Canada Immigration council
- After the process you need to check for medical and security checks like police clearance is to be been check and submit e applications
- Then your e-application is been reviewed by the Canadian immigration council and when approved you will receive confirmation of permanent residence (COPR) document is been granted by an IRCC council
- Received of your Permanent Residence
Calculate your CRS Score with our Free CRS Calculator
If you have any immigration-related queries you can get advice from the leading Canada Immigration consultant. To get our latest Canada Immigration news just subscribe and get in your inbox