Immigration to a new destination can have various reasons for every individual; it may be for study, work, business, or to permanently settle in their dream country. There are a lot of developing countries that welcome immigrants across the globe to develop their growth and economic standards and also to address the shortage of skilled labour. Canada is one of the most highly developed countries, and Canada has been welcoming a lot of immigrants across the globe for a very long time, which has seen a significant increase, particularly since 2016. If Canada is a land of immigration that welcomes 3,50,000 immigrants every year, it sets a target of 1 million immigrants as of 2019–2021.
Reasons to Choose Canada for Immigration
Here are the top key reasons for choosing Canada for immigration:
Best Standard of Living
- Canada has a lot of natural resources, like lakes and minerals, and continues to be exciting as one of the richest countries in the world.
- The average Canadian income has increased in recent years.
- In a recent survey, Canadians on average have their own house with a household of machinery and amenities, and most Canadians own a car. Also, an individual’s monthly expenses are approximately $1,335.2 CAD, and a family of four requires approximately $3602.7 CAD, excluding rent.
Safety and Security
- Canada imposes strict rules and laws, which result in a low crime rate when compared with the neighboring United States.
- In today’s world, safety plays a crucial role in every scenario. Canada is the safest country, with a low crime rate.
- Canada has a secure and clean environment, which makes it one of the best places to live in the world.
- The Canadian healthcare system is considered one of the finest healthcare systems in the world.
- Canada provides universal health care for citizens and permanent residents of Canada at no cost. Anyone can get the benefits because Canada considers them a fundamental right.
- Canada provides its residents and citizens with a wide range of social benefits that meet diverse needs like unemployment assistance, aid for children, public pension schemes, housing support, student financial aid, assistance for families, aid for those with disabilities, and bereavement support.
- Canada is known for its quality social assistance and benefits.
Best Education Standards
- Canada spends more money on educational activities per capita than any other country globally, thereby providing world-class academic standards.
- The government of Canada provides free education to everyone in public schools until high school.
- Many public institutions provide funds for students to pursue post-graduation studies and have more affordable fees when compared to private universities and institutes.
- Some of the noted Canadian universities, like McGill University, the University of British Columbia, and the University of Toronto, are considered some of the best universities in the world.
- Canada welcomes you, as you are not forced to discriminate against your culture; hence, Canada is considered a multi-rational cultural country.
- Recent surveys say that immigrants are considered welcome because they feel at home in Canada.
- Meanwhile, Canadians are more open-minded, friendly, tolerant, and positive.
Spectacular Vacation Spots
- Canada offers a delightful perk to all who move there: access to jaw-dropping vacation destinations that have likely graced the backgrounds of your computer for ages.
- Canada is a fantastic place with wonderful scenic landscapes and views.
- Some of the various world-famous tourist attractions in Canada are Niagara Falls, Stanley Park, CN Park, Parliament Hill, Banff, and many others for newcomers to travel and visit the beauty of nature and have quality time.
Blooming Employment Opportunities
- Canada is a land of opportunities for skilled people and offers plenty of jobs. More than 5,00,000 jobs are available full-time in the current period.
- The salaries have increased due to the increase in demand for skilled workers.
- Immigrants seek permanent residency in Canada due to the huge demand for skilled workers and the median hourly wage. Immigrants are attracted to the perks that jobs in Canada provide.
Growing and Stable Economy
- Canada is considered one of the fastest-growing economies and ranks ninth in the world as of 2023.
- Canada has potential employment growth and increases employment opportunities every year. On average, Canadians earn up to $40,000.
- As one of the richest countries, Canada offers a high standard of living while decreasing taxes and strengthening its economic rate of 2.3%.
- Canada has a world-class banking system and a stable currency.
Stable Political System
- The political system in Canada is divided at the government powers between the central and provincial levels. The central government, also known as the federal government, governs the entire country, while each territory or provincial government has authority over its population and respective areas, which invite skilled workers to their province to fill labor shortages.
- Canada is politically stable and has always been favorable to its people.
- The country ranks second among the G7 countries for having the lowest corruption rate.
In the blog, we have seen reasons why people are attracted to choosing Canada, such as exceptional standards of living, world-class education, flourishing job opportunities with extraordinary benefits, and many more. Keep the above-mentioned points in mind, which will help you move forward to the next step. If you are a Canada immigrant aspirant, Green Tree Immigration experts will guide you throughout the process. We work with Canadaian PR, student visas, visitor visas, dependent PR visas, and other services. Contact us with your immigration query; our immigration experts are happy to help you make your dream come true!