Canada is the second preferred country by most people across the world after the United States(US). Canada has in-demand jobs for skilled professionals across the globe. Here we have listed the top Canada immigration types.
Canada immigration types
Canada has a vast range of immigration options to migrate the types that including the Express Entry program, Provincial Nominee Program, Study Visa, Work visa, and Parents & Grandparents visa.
Express Entry program: Canada Express Entry program is the fastest way of immigration to Canada it is based on your points obtained in the Express Entry draws conducted by the Canada immigration council. Through the Express Entry program, most of the Indians preferred to migrate.
Calculate your Canada PR points from our calculator
Provincial Nominee Programs: If you prefer a particular province you can immigrate through the PNP program. For example, if you are an IT professional Manitoba has a huge number of requirements based on the professional experience you can choose the PNP program.
Study Visa: Canada has very famous education institutions and universities across the world, Many Indian students prefer Canada because after completion of your Canada Study program they have a high chance of getting a PR Visa and can settle in Canada through the study program.
Work permit: Canada’s Temporary Work permit program allows temporary workers to work in the program. If you are migrating prefer to permanently settle in Canada you can apply for the PR Visa program.
Parent and Grandparent visa:
Grand Parents visa helps to sponsor your parents to settle in Canada. Know more about grandparent visas through Super Visa programs.
Advantages of Canada Immigration for Indians
- The immigrant can live and work in Canada anywhere across Canada.
- You can pick up any course to study after you get permanent residency in Canada.
- You can get access to the world-class social and healthcare benefits of Canada.
- Sponsor your family members for permanent residency in Canada.
Also read :Top 10 most indemand jobs in Canada for 2022
Benefits of Canada Immigration for Indians
- Canada is one of the largest economies around the globe. It has a huge number of job opportunities across various sectors.
- Healthcare is completely free for every citizen and PR candidate in Canada.
- Education is completely free and many top-ranked universities listed.
- Canada is less populated when compared to India, hence population density is low.
- It has a vast large space across the country and it is the 2nd largest when it is compared to the landscape.
- Canada has a huge opportunity for oil and gas industries, as well as healthcare, infrastructure, construction, and in recent years it has had a huge demand for the IT sector Canadian city of Toronto recently earned the title of the fastest-growing tech-hub in North America.
- It has the lowest crime rate.
- Canada is multilingual in nature and has a multi diversity people. In fact, more than 1 in 5 people living in Canada are first-generation immigrants.
The best way to immigrate to Canada for Indians
There are many different immigration pathways for those looking to become Canadian permanent residents. One of the best pathways for Immigration is through Federal Skilled Program such as Express Entry. If you are immigrating to Canada from India, our immigration consultants will help you land in your dream destination. Contact our immigration consultants for Canada Immigration Queries.